Saturday 13 February 2016

Embedded system training in Chenani

Name : A.JOSELIN ANCY    Course : PG DIPLOMA IN EMBEDDED SYSTEM (PGDES)
It was a wonderful experience doing this course. I have learnt many new things. Here while doing projects. I would like to thank you for helping me to solve problems, when I got stuck in programming, because it gives the clear view of every concepts. I would really appreciate this way for coaching & I would like to suggest it would be even better if we had a hardware & simulation simultaneously after completing every controllers. On the whole I am satisfied with the way of teaching this way I haven’t had this ever. I learnt lot of new things every day I come for class, it gives me knowledge apart from theories which I studied so far.


Embedded System training at Wiztech Automation

specialty about the training offered by Wiztech Automation:

InWiztech Automation Solution we provide 
a) Thorough conceptual and detailed knowledge on a wider range of syllabus, 
b) Large scope for hands-on practical learning experience, 
c) Greater stress on placement based training, 
d) Two Projects on each and every controller to put you through the experience, 
e) Flexible & customized module training (short duration for different modules), 
f) Flexible timings, 
g) Economical fee structure and 
h) Free Accommodation.


For More Details Click Here.,
Wiztech Automation Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
#102, W-Block, 2nd Avenue, 2nd and 3rd Floor, 
Anna Nagar Roundana, Near Indian Bank,
Chennai-40. Tamil Nadu, India.

Contact : 9940426826 / 044-26209369.
Visit Us: www.embeddedtraining.co.in

Tags With: embedded system training in Chennai, Embedded training in Chennai, Best Embedded system training in ChennaiBest Embedded training in ChennaiEmbedded course in ChennaiEmbedded training institute in ChennaiEmbedded system training Center in chennai, Best Embedded system training center in ChennaiEmbedded projects in ChennaiMicrocontroller training in Chennai

2 comments: